Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education has released the ICFRE Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/07/2020. Notification is out for 13 MTS, 06 Forest Guard, 01 LDC posts at Institute of Forest Productivity. Eligible candidates can send the application before 11/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff, Forest Guard, Lower Division Clerk.
Post Date: 24/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 20
Important Dates for ICFRE Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||23/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||11/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of ICFRE Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Lower Division Clerk||01|
|3||Multi Tasking Staff||13|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Lower Division Clerk||19,900 – 63,200|
|2||Forest Guard||19,900 – 63,200|
|3||Multi Tasking Staff||18,000 – 56,900|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Lower Division Clerk||18 to 27 Years|
|2||Forest Guard||18 to 27 Years|
|3||Multi Tasking Staff||18 to 27 Years|
1. Lower Division Clerk
- Candidates should have passed 12th from a recognized board.
- A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter or
- A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer
2. Forest Guard
- Candidates should have passed 12th with science from a Government recognized board.
- Candidates should have completed a forest training course from a recognized forest guard training institution.
3. Multi Tasking Staff
- Candidates should have passed 10th from a recognized board/school.
- 3 Years of experience in relevant trade.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (Forst Guard) and Typing Test
How to Apply for ICFRE Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website of ICFRE.
- Interested and eligible candidates can send the application by speed post to the following address.
- Candidates have to attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- Application fees should be made through Demand Draft.
The Director, Institute of Forest Productivity, Lalgutwa, Gumla road, N.H. - 23, Ranchi - 835 303 (Jharkhand).