Integral Coach Factory has announced the ICF Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts notification on 27/09/2021. Notification is out for 792 Vacancies. ICF invites applications from the residents of Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply online from 27/09/2021 to 26/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 27/09/2021
No of Vacancies: 792
Important Dates for ICF Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||27/09/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/10/2021|
Vacancy Details of ICF Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Stipend|
|1||Freshers – School pass-outs (class 10th)||6,000/-|
|2||Freshers – School pass-outs (class 12th)||7,000/-|
|3||Ex-ITI – National or State certificate holder||7,000/-|
Age Limit (as on 26/10/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
1. Fitter, Electrician & Machinist
- Candidates Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above.
2. Carpenter, Painter & Welder
- Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above.
3. MLT (Radiology & Pathology)
- Should have passed Std XII examination under 10 + 2 system with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
The selection will be based on:
- Merit Marks
- Fees: 100/- + service charges as applicable (non-refundable) is to be paid through online mode.
- No application fee for SC / ST / PwBD / Women candidates.
How to Apply for ICF Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
- Online Application is available on the official ICF website: www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on -> Fill the online application.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- New users, register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the Online Application candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.