Integral Coach Factory, Chennai has announced the ICF Nursing Superintendent Recruitment 2020 notification on 09/05/2020. Notification is out for 62 posts such as General Duty Medical Officer, Nursing Superintendent & House Keeping Assistant in Chennai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/05/2020 to 17/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officer, Nursing Superintendent & House Keeping Assistant
Post Date: 11/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 62
Important Dates for ICF Nursing Superintendent Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||09/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||17/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of ICF Nursing Superintendent Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Contract Medical Practitioners GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer, MBBS) Physician ( MD General Medicine) (02 Physician & 12 GDMOs)||14|
|3||House Keeping Assistant||24|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Contract Medical Practitioners-GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer, MBBS) Physician||GDMO – 75,000/- Physician – 95,000/-|
|3||House Keeping Assistant||18,000/-|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2020):
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Contract Medical Practitioners-GDMO||53 years|
|2||Nursing Superintendent||20 to 40 years|
|3||House Keeping Assistant||18 to 33 years|
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
1. Contract Medical Practitioner (Physician, GDMO):
- Candidates should be completed MBBS and registered with the Indian Medical Council.
- For Physician: MD in General Medicine.
- Two years of experience is desirable.
2. Nursing Superintendent:
Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing).
3. House Keeping Assistant:
Candidates should be 10th Std passed.
The selection will be based on:
- Medical Examination
- Mobile / Telephone Interview.
There is no application fees.
How to Apply for ICF Nursing Superintendent Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application is available on the official ICF website: www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 09/05/2020 to 17/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.