Indian Council for Cultural Relations has announced the ICCR Assistant Programme Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/03/2020. Notification is out for 10 Assistant Programme Officer posts in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/03/2020 to 08/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Programme Officer
Post Date: 18/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 10
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for ICCR Assistant Programme Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||18/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||08/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of ICCR Assistant Programme Officer Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||General||SC||OBC|
|Assistant Programme Officer||07||01||02|
- Assistant Programme Officer: 9,300-34,800/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
- Candidates should be completed a Degree from recognized University.
- Candidates should have 05 years of experience in dealing with cultural activities, organizing festivals and exhibitions / international relations / personnel, administrative / financial matters, etc. in Government departments / Autonomous bodies / Universities / recognized Research Institutions / Public Undertakings / NGOs.
- Candidates should be completed Postgraduate degree in English literature or any other Indian language.
- Post graduate diploma in International Relations.
- Diploma in tourism and Indian heritage / Indian culture / Museology
- Certificate of proficiency in a foreign language
- Certificate course from recognized university / institute in computer application.
The selection will be based on the:
- Computer-Based Examination
- Skill Test
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||General & OBC||500/-|
How to Apply for ICCR Assistant Programme Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the ICCR website: www.iccr.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 18/03/2020 to 08/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for ICCR Assistant Programme Officer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.