Indian Council of Agricultural Research for North Eastern Hill Region has announced the ICAR NEH Region Field Worker Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Field Worker post in Imphal. Interested candidates will attend the interview on 13/02/2020 in Imphal. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is purely on a contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Field Worker
Post Date: 06/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for ICAR NEH Region Field Worker Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of ICAR NEH Region Field Worker Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Field Worker: 15,000/- per month.
Candidates should be completed B.Sc. in Life Sciences with a specialization in Zoology or B.Sc.(Agri).
- Research experience in collection, handling, processing, pinning and preservation of agriculturally important insects.
- Have good photography skill.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of ICAR NEH Region Field Worker Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.icarneh.ernet.in
- Candidates will attend the interview with the filled application form, one set of a self-attested xerox of the certificate(s) and one passport size photograph to the following venue:
Joint Director, ICAR Manipur Centre, Lamphelpat, Imphal-795 004
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Field Worker||13/02/2020 at 09.30 am|