IBPS SO Admit Card 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS SO-XII Interview Admit Card on 17/02/2023. Candidates who qualified for the IBPS SO 2022 Interview can download their Interview Admit Card here. Candidates are advised to read the step by step process given below and download the admit card. So candidates who are appearing for the IBPS SO Interview can download the hall ticket here. Aspirants can keep checking this page to get further updates on the IBPS Recruitment process. The admit card will be active from 17/02/2023 to 04/03/2023.
IBPS SO 2022 Admit Card Download:
The recruitment notification for the post of IBPS SO (Specialist Officer) 2022 is announced on 31/10/2022. Candidates can download the Admit Card using the direct download link with their User ID and Password.
Important Dates of IBPS SO-XII Admit Card 2022:
Candidates check the Prelims/Mains Exam/Interview date and admit card download date in the below tabular column.
|Name of Exam||IBPS Specialist Officer|
|Prelims Exam Date||24/12/2022, 31/12/2022|
|Prelims Admit Card Download Date||19/12/2022 – 31/12/2022|
|Mains Exam Date||29/01/2023|
|Mains Admit Card Download Date||19/01/2023|
|Interview Admit Card Download Date||17/02/2023 (Released)|
How to Download the IBPS SO Interview Admit Card 2022:
Here we have provided the step-by-step process of how to download the IBPS SO Hall Ticket. So Candidates shall refer to the below steps and download their Admit Cards comfortably. Candidates need to visit the official website of IBPS to download the admit card.
STEP 1: Visit the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in
STEP 2: On the home page click on the link “IBPS SO-XII Interview Admit Card”.
STEP 3: Enter the Login credentials such as the Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
STEP 4: Download the admit card and take a printout.
Important Instructions on IBPS SO Hall Ticket:
- The interview will be held at the venue mentioned on your admit card. The Prelims & Mains exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue and affix your passport size photo on the mentioned place (same as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password, which are available on the call letter, to enter the online exam site.
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. So please verify and ensure the correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID & Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk, so its the responsibility of the candidate to protect their credentials.
- Candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card / Passport / Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer).
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- Admit Cards will be issued separately for Prelims, Mains & Interview. The prelims exam admit card will not be valid for the main exam & Interview.
- Candidates need to take the Admit Card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.