IBPS SO Admit Card 2020-21: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts IBPS SO exam every year. The admit card for the exams will be released 10 days prior to the date of exam. So candidates who appear for the IBPS SO exam can download the admit card here. The admit card for prelims and mains exam will be issued separately. We post IBPS Admit Cards promptly when the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection releases it.
IBPS SO Admit Card Download:
The Recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Officer 2020-21 will be announced soon and the dates for the IBPS SO exams are released (Check IBPS exam Calendar). The prelims exam for Specialist Officer is scheduled on 26/12/2020 & 27/12/2020 and the admit card will be released one week before the examination. Eventually Admit Card for Mains Exam will be issued to candidates who clear the Preliminary Round of IBPS SO Exam 2020-21. The Registered Candidate can Download the Admit Card from the Official Website with their User ID and Password.
(IBPS SO 2020-21 Admit card direct download link will be available as soon as the IBPS board releases)
Important Dates of IBPS SO Admit Card 2020-21:
|Name of Exam||IBPS Specialist Officer|
|Prelims Exam Date||26/12/2020 & 27/12/2020|
|Prelims Admit Card Download Date||Not yet released|
|Mains Exam Date||30/01/2021|
|Mains Admit Card Download Date||Not yet Released|
How to Download the IBPS SO Admit Card 2020-21:
Here we have provided the step by step process of how to download the IBPS SO Hall Ticket 2020. So Candidates shall refer the below steps and download their Admit Cards comfortably.
STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of IBPS @www.ibps.in.
STEP 2: On the home page click on the link IBPS SO Admit Card.
STEP 3: Enter the Login credentials such as Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
STEP 4: Download the admit card and take print out.
Important Instructions on IBPS SO Hall Ticket:
- The exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue, affix your passport size photo on the mentioned place (same as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password, which are available on the call letter, to enter the online exam site.
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. So please verify and ensure correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID & Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk, so its the responsibility of the candidate to protect their credentials.
- Candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card / Passport / Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer).
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- The Prelims exam admit card will not be valid for the main exam.
- Candidates need to take the admit Card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.