IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the RRB-X Officer Scale-II & III Admit Card on 13/09/2021. Candidates who applied for the IBPS RRB-X 2021 Officers Scale-II & III Exam are advised to download their Online Exam Admit Card from the IBPS official website at www.ibps.in. Instructions to download the admit card can be found here. Refer to the Online exam dates given in the tabular column. Aspirants can keep checking this page to get further updates on the IBPS recruitment Process.
IBPS RRB Admit Card Download:
Candidates can download the RRB-X Officers Scale-II & III Admit Card from the direct download link given below using their User ID and Password. The Officers Scale-II & III Admit Card download link will be active from 13/09/2021 to 25/09/2021.
|RRB Admit Card||
|Start Date to Download Mains Admit Card (Officers Scale-II & III)||13/09/2021 (Released)|
|Last Date to Download Mains Admit Card (Officers Scale-II & III)||25/09/2021|
|RRB-X PO Online Exam Date||25/09/2021|
How to Download the IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021:
We have provided the step by step process of how to download the IBPS RRB Hall Ticket for RRB Officer Scale-II & III Exam 2021. So candidates shall refer the below steps and download the admit cards comfortably.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of IBPS @www.ibps.in.
- On the home page click on the link “Download Online Exam Call Letter for IBPS RRB X – Officer Scale-II & III. AND
- Enter the Login credentials such as Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
- Download the admit card and take a printout.
Important Instructions on IBPS RRB Admit Card:
- The examination will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue, affix your passport size photo on the mentioned place (same as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password available on the call letter to enter the online exam site.
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure the correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID & Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk & responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates must bring any photo identity proof along with the call letter.
- Identity Proof such as Adar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID, Passport or Driving License.
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- Candidates need to take the Admit Card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.