Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection has recently released the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020. The notification was released on 30/06/2020. Similarly, IBPS has also announced the Exam Day Guidelines i.e. “Social Distancing Mode conduct of Exam Related Instructions“. Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus), the conducting body has provided certain precautionary measures that are to be followed at the exam centres. The Measures are issued with the main aim of maintaining social distance at the RRB exam Centers. Aspirants should follow the guidelines to control the spread of the virus. Candidates can go through all the instructions given and prepare themselves accordingly.
Timing for the Examination:
- Candidates have to reach the venue 15 minutes before the reporting time.
- Candidates have to strictly follow the Time slot as informed to them (SMS/email) or as mentioned in the admit card.
- The exam hall number will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of entry to the exam venue.
Installation of Aarogya Setu Application:
- Aarogya Setu App must be installed in all the candidates mobile phone.
- Aarogya Setu App: The application shows the candidate’s risk factor.
- The candidate’s risk factor status will be checked by the Security Guard at the entry.
- In case a candidate does not have a smart phone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect.
- Declaration form provided in Annexure- IV.
- Each candidate will be checked with Thermo guns.
- If the Aarogya Setu app displays moderate or high risk Status or candidates having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) will not be permitted inside the exam venue.
- Wearing a Mask and Gloves is compulsory
- Candidates need to bring their own personal transparent water bottle, a Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml) and a pen.
- Exam related documents – Call Letter / Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card.
- Candidates have to staple the document photocopies along with the Admit Card.
- Candidates accompanied by scribe should fill and sign the scribe form with a photograph affixed on it.
- The scribe should bring their own gloves, N95 mask, sanitizer and water bottle.
- Candidate registration will be done through photo capture.
- Photograph will be taken while candidate is standing.
- Seat number will be given to the candidate.
Rough Sheet, Call Letter and ID Proof Management:
- Candidates have to use only the rough sheets that are kept in their respective places.
- No additional rough sheets will be provided.
- Candidates have to submit their call letters with photocopies and rough sheets in the boxes kept at the exit.
Post Examination Controls:
- Candidates should leave the exam hall or venue one by one without crowding.
- Social distancing should be maintained strictly inside the venue.