Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India has announced the IBBI Executive Director Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Executive Director post from eligible officers currently working in Central Government, State Governments, Public Sector Units, or Autonomous Organizations. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 29/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The appointment for the post will be on deputation basis for an initial period of 02 years, which shall be extendable by one year at a time subject to mutual consent.
Name of the Post: Executive Director
Post Date: 04/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IBBI Executive Director Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||29/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IBBI Executive Director Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Executive Director: 1,20,500 – 3,500 (2) – 1,27,500/-
Age Limit (as on 30/04/2020):
The age limit should be between 40 to 55 years.
- Officers of RBI, Banks, Financial Institutions, Regulatory bodies, statutory bodies and academies: Officers with not less than 20 years of experience in Officer Cadre.
- All India Central / Civil Services Group A officers in the Grade Pay of 10,000
in PB-4, or in Grade Pay of 8,700 or above in PB-4 with 08 years of experience in the scale.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IBBI Executive Director Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.ibbi.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form, along with copies of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports of the last three years and vigilance clearance to the following address or send through email: [email protected]
Dr. Anuradha Guru, Executive Director, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Vihar Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi, 110001