Intelligence Bureau released the IB Recruitment 2023: Security Assistant/Motor Transport & MTS Posts notification on 10/10/2023. Notification is out to fill 677 vacancies in the following Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaux, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. Selected candidates for the above posts will be posted across India. Interested candidates can grab the opportunity by applying online from 14/10/2023 on or before 13/11/2023. Candidates can go through the given eligibility details and apply using the instructions given below in the article.
Name of the Post: Security Assistant/Motor Transport, MTS
Post Date: 10/10/2023
No of Vacancies: 677
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IB Recruitment 2023: Security Assistant/Motor Transport & MTS Posts
Candidates can apply online for the IB Security Assistant/Motor Transport and Multi Tasking Staff recruitment as per the dates given in the table. The start date and end date for submitting the application are as follows. Apply on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Application||14/10/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application||13/11/2023|
|Last Date to Pay Fees||16/11/2023|
Vacancy Details of IB Recruitment 2023: Security Assistant/Motor Transport & MTS Posts
The notification is released for 677 Security Assistant/Motor Transport and MTS posts. Shortlisted candidates will be posted anywhere in India. Candidates can clearly go through the post and post wise vacancies in the below table.
Remuneration will be offered only to the selected candidates. Candidates can check the salary details in the below table.
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Security Assistant/MT||21700 – 69100|
|MTS||18000 – 56900|
Candidates applying for the IB Recruitment must have the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The age limit of the candidate is as follows.
|Name of Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|Security Assistant/MT||27 years|
|MTS||18 to 25 years|
1. Security Assistant/MT / Multi-Tasking Staff
- Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent.
- Candidates must have a domicile certificate.
- SA / MT: Valid Driving License for Motor Card (LMV), Knowledge of Motor Mechanism and experience of driving a motor car for at least one year.
Candidates will be selected based on
- Tier-I: Online Exam
- Tier-II (SA/MT): Motor Mechanism & Driving Test cum Interview
- Tier-II (MTS): Descriptive Test
Candidates have to make the payment either online or offline. The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets or SBI Challan.
|Recruitment Processing Fees||450/-|
How to Apply for IB Recruitment 2023: Security Assistant/Motor Transport & MT Posts
Candidates can follow the given simple steps and apply online
- Candidates should visit the official website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in
- Now search for the online application link (link opens on 14th October 2023).
- Candidates must register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- System generated registration number will be sent to his registered email ID / SMS.
- Login using the register no and password.
- Fill in all the details correctly.
- Upload scanned documents and click submit.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the online application form for future reference.