Intelligence Bureau released the IB Recruitment 2023: Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Posts notification on 30/05/2023. Notification is out to fill 797 Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Technical vacancies in IB, Ministry of Home Affairs. Selected Junior Intelligence Officers will be posted across India. Interested candidates can grab the opportunity by applying online from 03/06/2023 to 23/06/2023. Candidates can go through the given eligibility details and apply online using the instructions given below in the article.
Name of the Post: Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO)
Post Date: 30/05/2023
No of Vacancies: 797
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IB Recruitment 2023: Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Posts
Candidates can apply online for the IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam as per the dates given in the table. The start date and end date of the application submission are as follows. Send the online application on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Application||03/06/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application||23/06/2023|
Vacancy Details of IB Recruitment 2023: Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Posts
The notification is released for 797 Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Technical posts. Shortlisted candidates will be posted anywhere in India. Candidates can clearly go through the post and post wise vacancies in the below table.
|Name of the Category||No. of vacancies|
Monthly salary will be given to the selected Junior Intelligence Officers. Candidates can check the salary details of the Junior Intelligence Officer in the below table.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior Intelligence Officer||25,500 – 81,100|
Candidates applying for the IB Recruitment must have the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The age limit of the candidate is as follows.
|Name of Post/Category||Age Limit|
|Junior Intelligence Officer (UR)||18 – 27 years|
|Junior Intelligence Officer (OBC)||18 – 30 years|
|Junior Intelligence Officer (SC/ST)||18 – 32 years|
1. Junior Intelligence Officer
- Diploma in Engineering (in the relevant fields) Or B.Sc (Bachelor’s Degree in Science) with Electronics or Computer Science or Physics or Mathematics Or BCA (Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications) from a Government recognized University/Institute.
Candidates will be selected based on
- Tier-I Exam
- Skill Test
Candidates have to make the payment only offline. The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
|Male Candidates (UR / OBC / EWS)||500/-|
How to Apply for IB Recruitment 2023: Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Posts
Candidates can follow the given simple steps and apply online
- Candidates should visit the official website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in
- Now search for the online application link.
- The registration link opens on 03/06/2023.
- Candidates must register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- System generated registration number will be sent to his registered email id / SMS.
- Login using the register no and password.
- Fill in all the details correctly.
- Upload scanned documents and click submit.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the online application form for future reference.