Intelligence Bureau released the IB Recruitment 2022: ACIO, JIO & SA Posts notification on 22/06/2022. Notification is out to fill 776 vacancies as Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Junior Intelligence Officer, Security Assistant, Halwai-cum-Cook and Caretaker in IB, Ministry of Home Affairs on a deputation basis. Selected candidates for the above posts will be posted across India. Interested candidates can grab the opportunity by applying offline from 22nd June 2022 on or before 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Candidates can go through the given eligibility details and apply using the instructions given below in the article.
SECL Recruitment 2022: Mining Sirdar Posts, 170 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Junior Intelligence Officer, Security Assistant, Caretaker
Post Date: 22/06/2022
No of Vacancies: 776
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IB ACIO Recruitment 2022:
Candidates can apply online for the IB ACIO Exam as per the dates given on the table. The start date and end date of the application are as follows. Send the application on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/06/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||20/08/2022|
Vacancy Details of IB Recruitment 2022: ACIO, JIO & SA Posts
The notification is released for 776 Assistant Central Intelligence Office-I/Executive, ACIO-II/ Executive, JIO-I/ Executive, JIO-II/Executive, Halwai-cum-Cook and Caretaker posts. Shortlisted candidates will be posted anywhere in India. Candidates can clearly go through the post and post wise vacancies in the below table.
|Name of the Posts||No. of vacancies|
Remuneration will be offered only to the selected candidates. Candidates can check the salary details in the below table.
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive (Group-B)||47,600 – 1,51,100|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/Executive||44,900 – 1,42,400|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I/Executive||29,200 – 92,300|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Executive||25,500 – 81,100|
|Security Assistant/Executive||21,700 – 69,100|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport)||25500 – 81100|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II (Motor Transport)||21700 – 69100|
|Security Assistant (Motor Transport)||21700 – 69100|
|Halwai Cum Cook||21,700 – 69,100|
|Caretaker||29200 – 92300|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech||25500 – 81100|
Candidates applying for the IB Recruitment must have the following age limit as on 19/08/2022 to be eligible for the posts. The age limit of the candidate is as follows.
|Name of Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive (Group-B)||56 years|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/Executive|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I/Executive|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Executive|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport)|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II (Motor Transport)|
|Security Assistant (Motor Transport)|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech||65 years|
1. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive (Group-B)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent and
- Two years experience in security or intelligence work.
2. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/Executive
- Graduation from a recognized university or equivalent and
- Two years’ experience in security or intelligence work.
3. Security Assistant (Motor Transport)
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Possession of valid driving license for motor cars (LMV) issued by the competent authority.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to mend minor defects in the vehicle) and
- Experience for driving a motor car for at least one year after obtaining valid driving license.
4. Halwai Cum Cook
- 10th class pass with a certificate or diploma in catering, etc.
- 2 years in a Govt. Department or Undertaking and possessing the above qualification.
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
Candidates have to make the payment only offline. The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||100/-|
|SC / ST / ExSM / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for IIB Recruitment 2022: ACIO, JIO & SA Posts
Candidates can follow the given simple steps and apply online
- Candidates should visit the official website www.mha.gov.in
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all the details correctly.
- Attach photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- The application must be forwarded with all the required documents to the given address.
Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 SP Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021
Important Links for IB Recruitment 2022: ACIO, JIO & SA Posts
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.
IB ki recruitment kya sirf delhi tak hi sihmit he ex:- meri posting kya andhra or maharashtra me ho sakti he agar job lagne ke baad