ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute has announced the IARI Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/11/2019. Notification is out for 01 Senior Research Fellow post “Epigenomics of Phosphorus Use Efficiency in Rice” project on a contract basis up to 31st October 2020. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 15/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
Post Date: 24/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for IARI Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Senior Research Fellow: 25,000 + HRA (30%) per month for I & II year; and 28,000 + HRA (30%) for III year.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s degree in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Genetics & Plant Breeding / Botany / Bioinformatics / Life Sciences with a thesis research program and 4 / 5 years bachelor’s degree.
- Those with 3 years of bachelor’s degrees must have UGC / CSIR / ICAR NET qualification or equivalent.
- Research experience Genomics / Epigenomics / Molecular Biology & Biotechnology.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for IARI Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- The eligible candidate may appear for the walk-in-interview on the specified date and time along with the complete bio-data in an Application format.
- The candidates will have to compulsorily bring the filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form.
- Proof of experience and publications also need to be submitted.
- The selected candidates will have to submit a medical fitness certificate on joining.
Auditorium, Division of Biochemistry, CAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Senior Research Fellow||15/01/2020 at 10.00 am|