ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute has announced the IARI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 22/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post “Enhancing quality of novel bio-insecticidal formulations of entomopathogenic nematodes for improved shelf life and biocontrol” project on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 16/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 23/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for IARI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of IARI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc. in Agricultural Chemicals / Organic Chemistry / Agricultural Chemistry / Formulation Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry or relevant subjects with 04 or 05 years of Bachelor’s degree with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent OGPA in Bachelor and Master degrees.
- The candidates with 03 years of Bachelor’s Degree must have UGC / CSIR / ICAR NET qualification or equivalent or Ph.D. in any of the above disciplines.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of IARI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.iari.res.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application along with attested copies of all academic certificates to the following venue:
Conference Room of Division of Agricultural Chemicals, LBS building, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Junior Research Fellow||16/04/2020 at 10.00 A.M|
Reporting Time: 09.30 A.M