Indian Air Force has announced the IAF Recruitment 2021: Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts notification on 30/10/2021. Notification is out for 83 Vacancies for Group C Civilians under various Air Force Stations / Units spread across India. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address within 30 days from the date of notification. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Group C Civilian Posts
Post Date: 30/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 83
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IAF Recruitment 2021: Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||30/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30 days from the date of notification|
Vacancy Details of IAF Recruitment 2021: Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|2||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||12|
|5||Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)||45|
|7||MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff)||18|
- Applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have minimum 18 years to maximum 25 years.
- OBC: 03 years
- SC / ST: 05 years
- PwD: 10 years
- Candidates should have completed 10th / 12th Class / Graduate / Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
- Skill / Practical / Physical
- There is no application fee.
- A self-addressed envelope with stamp 10/- should be pasted.
How to Apply for IAF Recruitment 2021: Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts
- Download application from the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications.
- Application duly typed in English/Hindi as per the format given.
- Application form with recent passport size photograph duly attested by self pasted thereon are to be submitted by the candidates to the address as mentioned on the official notification.
- Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …… AND CATEGORY ………”.
- The application is to be accompanied with a self-addressed envelope with Rs. 10 postage stamp duly affixed.