Indian Air Force has announced the IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2024 notification on 18/11/2023. Notification is out for filling 317 Vacancies in flying branch and ground duties for both technical and non-technical posts. Candidates will be posted across India. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/12/2023 to 30/12/2023. Candidates can visit the official website direct link given below to apply for the IAF AFCAT Recruitment. Also read all the complete Vacancies, qualifications and salary details given below.
Name of the Post: Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)
Post Date: 18/11/2023
No of Vacancies: 317
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2024:
Online applications are invited on the following dates for both Flying Branch and Ground Duty Branch. Candidates go through the below dates and apply as soon as possible before the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Application||01/12/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/12/2023|
Vacancy Details of IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2024:
IAF AFCAT notification is out for 317 Vacancies. The entry name, Branch name, course number and vacancy distribution are given in the below table. Candidates can go through the branch wise vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||217/25F/SSC/M & W||38|
|Ground-Duty (Technical)||216/25T/SSC/106 AEC/|
M & W
|Ground-Duty (Non Technical)||216/25G/SSC/M & W||114|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||217/25F/PC/M|
217/25F/SSC/M & W
|10% of seats|
A fixed stipend of 56,100/- per month will be given to the Flight Cadets during one year of training. Allowances are applicable as per the IAF rules.
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||CPC||Level||MSP|
|Flying Officer||56100 – 177500||7th||10||15600|
Age Limit for the Flying Batch and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branch is given below. Candidates applying for the post can check the following age eligibility before applying. Different age limits have been given for the posts.
- Flying Batch: Candidates should have minimum 20 years to maximum 24 years
- Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical): Should have minimum 20 years to maximum 26 years.
1. Flying branch
- Candidates should have completed graduation with aggregate 60% in any discipline with physics and maths in 12th or BE / B Tech degree (Four-year course) from a recognized University.
2. Ground Duty (Technical branch)
- Candidates should have completed a four-year graduation course in engineering / technology. Must obtain 60% marks in Section A & B examination of the Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
3. Ground Duty (Non-technical)
- Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline with 60% marks and in section A and B examination of aeronautical society India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Medical Exam
Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay the application fee as given below. Candidates registering for NCC Special Entry are not required to pay the application fee.
|IAF AFCAT Entry||Applicable as per rules|
|NCC Special Entry||Applicable as per rules|
How to Apply for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2024:
- Apply Online by visiting the official website www.afcat.cdac.in
- Click -> Careers -> Apply Online.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates must log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload a scanned copy of their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Click FINAL SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Print the Application form for future reference.