Indian Air Force has announced the IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 334 Vacancies for flying branch and ground duties for both technical and non-technical posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/06/2021 to 30/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2
Post Date: 28/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 334
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021:
|Start Date to Submit Application||01/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021:
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||212/22F/SSC/M & W||SSC: 96|
|Ground-Duty(Technical)||211/22T/PC/101 AEC/ 211/22T/SSC/ 101AEC/|
M & W
|AE(L): PC – 20, SSC – 78|
AE(M): PC – 08, SSC – 31
211/22G/SSC/M & W
|Admin: PC – 10, SSC – 42 Accts: PC – 04, SSC – 17|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||211/22F/PC/M|
|10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.|
|Met: PC- 06, SSC-22|
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||CPC||Level||MSP|
|Flying Officer||56100 – 177500||7th||10||15500|
A fixed stipend of 56,100/- per month to the Flight Cadets during one year of training.
- Flying Batch: Candidates should have minimum 20 years to maximum 24 years as on 01/07/2021.
- Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical): Should have minimum 20 years to maximum 26 years as on 01/07/2021.
1. Flying branch
- Candidates should have completed graduation with aggregate 60% in any discipline with physics and maths in 12th or BE / B Tech degree (Four-year course) from a recognized University.
2. Technical branch (ground duty)
- Candidates should have completed a four-year graduation course in engineering / technology. Must obtain 60% marks in Section A & B examination of the Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
3. Non-technical (Ground duty)
- Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline with 60% marks and in section A and B examination of aeronautical society India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
The selection will be based on the:
- Online Examination
- Application Fees (IAF AFCAT): 250/-
How to Apply for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021:
- Download application from the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 01/06/2021)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|