Heavy Water Board has announced the HWB Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/01/2020. Notification is out for 277 posts such as Technical Officer, Stipendiary Trainee, Nurse, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Sub Officer, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk and Driver. The appointment of the posts are various Heavy Water Plants and other Units of DAE located in various parts of India. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/01/2020 to 31/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Officer
Post Date: 13/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 277
Place: Across India
Important Dates for HWB Technical Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of HWB Technical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Technical Officer – D|
|Category – I Stipendiary Trainee:|
|Category – II Stipendiary Trainee:|
|10||Process / Plant Operator||56|
|14||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||01|
|21||Nurse / A – Group B||04|
|22||Scientific Assistant / B (Civil)||05|
|23||Scientific Assistant / B (Radiography)||01|
|24||Technician – C (Crane / Forklift Operator )||03|
|25||Sub Officer / B||05|
|26||Stenographer Grade – II||02|
|27||Stenographer Grade – III||08|
|28||Upper Division Clerk||18|
|29||Driver (Ordinary Grade)||20|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Technical Officer – D||67,700/-|
|2||Category – I Stipendiary Trainee||44,900/-|
|3||Category – II Stipendiary Trainee||21,700/-|
|4||Nurse / A||44,900/-|
|5||Scientific Assistant / B (Civil)||35,400/-|
|6||Scientific Assistant / B (Radiography)||35,400/-|
|7||Technician – C (Crane / Forklift Operator)||25,500/-|
|8||Sub Officer / B||35,400/-|
|9||Stenographer Grade – II||35,400/-|
|10||Stenographer Grade – III||25,500/-|
|11||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||25,500/-|
|12||Driver (Ordinary Grade)||19,900/-|
|13||Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman / A||21,700/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Technical Officer – D||40 years|
|2||Category – I Stipendiary Trainee||18 to 24 years|
|3||Category – II Stipendiary Trainee||18 to 22 years|
|4||Nurse / A||18 to 30 years|
|5||Scientific Assistant / B (Civil)||18 to 30 years|
|6||Scientific Assistant / B (Radiography)||18 to 30 years|
|7||Technician – C (Crane / Forklift Operator)||18 to 29 years|
|8||Sub Officer / B||40 years|
|9||Stenographer Grade – II||18 to 27 years|
|10||Stenographer Grade – III||18 to 27 years|
|11||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||18 to 27 years|
|12||Driver (Ordinary Grade)||18 to 27 years|
|13||Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman / A||18 to 25 years|
1. Technical Officer – D:
Candidates should be completed Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) with a minimum of 60% marks in the respective discipline with 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining the requisite qualification.
2. Category – I, Stipendiary Trainee:
Candidates should be completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation / Electronics / Electronics & Comm. / Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering / Minimum 60% marks in B.Sc. with Chemistry as Principal and Physics / Mathematics / Biology as subsidiary.
3. Category – II Stipendiary Trainee:
- Candidates should be completed HSC (10+2) or equivalent in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate. (OR)
- SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS Trade certificate in Electrical / Fitter / Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) / Welder / Rigger / Turner / Plumber / Mason / Carpenter.
4. Nurse / A:
- Candidates should be completed XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (03 Years Course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central / State Nursing Council in India (OR)
- B.Sc. (Nursing) (OR)
- Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital OR Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces.
5. Scientific Assistant / B (Civil):
Candidates should be completed a Diploma in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
6. Scientific Assistant / B (Radiography):
Candidates should be completed B.Sc. (Radiography) with a minimum of 60% marks. OR B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks + 01-year Diploma in Radiography.
7. Technician – C (Crane / Forklift Operator):
- Candidates should be completed a minimum of 60% marks in SSC OR HSC with Science & Maths.
- Experience in Operation and Maintenance of Coles / TIL / Escorts Tyre Mounted Cranes, Tata P&H Crawler Crane, 35 MT Tractor Trailer and Forklifts (Electrical & Diesel Operated) in a reputed Industry / Organisation.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 04 years of relevant experience.
- Candidates should possess a valid Heavy Vehicle driving license.
8. Sub Officer / B:
- Candidates should be completed an SSC pass or equivalent plus Sub-Officers’ Course from National Fire Service College (OR) from CISF Fire Training Centre. Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle driving Licence will be given preference.
- Candidates should have 12 years (5 years as Leading Fireman) (OR) 15 years as (Fireman/Driver-cum-Operator) relevant experience in a recognized Civil / Industrial Fire Service Station is essential.
9. Stenographer Grade – II:
- Candidates should be completed Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent.
- Minimum speed of 100 wpm in English Shorthand and 45 wpm in English Typewriting.
- Knowledge of Computer Application, Data Entry & Data Processing.
10. Stenographer Grade – III:
- Candidates should be completed Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent.
- Minimum speed of 100 wpm in English Stenography.
- Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
11. Upper Division Clerk (UDC):
Candidates should be completed the Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
12. Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Candidates should be passed in 10th Standard.
- Candidates must hold a clean and valid Driving license to drive Light and Heavy Vehicle.
- Consolidated experience in driving a Light and Heavy vehicle for at least 3 years.
- Candidates should possess knowledge of Motor Mechanism.
- Candidates should be able to attend to minor defects in the vehicle.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Physical Assessment Test.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR / OBC||100 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD (Divyangjan)/ Ex-servicemen / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for HWB Technical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on Heavy Water Board website www.hwb.mahaonline.gov.in
- Online application available from 11/01/2020 to 31/01/2020
- Candidates need to register themselves on the official website in the New User Registration button.
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registration.
- After registration candidate should note the User name and Password for login.
- Login into system with User name and Password and click on Profile Creation button to fill candidate’s information
- Candidates shall fill the required details and submit the online application form.
- For registration Candidates need
- Scanned copy of the photograph in JPEG / JPG format and maximum size 50kb (Dimensions: breadth 3.5 cms x height 4.5 cms)
- Scanned copy of the signature in JPEG / JPG format and maximum size 50kb (Dimensions: breadth 3.5 cms x height 4.5 cms)
- Candidates apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
Important Links for HWB Technical Officer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.
Please let me know about Written test ….
1- syllabus, Duration, types of questions etc…
Note: for the post of technical officer Chemical.