Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited has announced the HURL Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/02/2020. Notification is out for 90 posts such as Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/02/2020 to 15/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. Candidates will be appointed as Engineers on a probation basis for a period of 01 year and shall have to attend any training program provided by the company.
Name of the Post: Engineer
Post Date: 02/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 90
Place: Gorakhpur, Barauni & Sindri
Important Dates for HURL Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||28/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of HURL Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Discipline||No of Posts|
- Engineer: 58,333/- per month.
The upper age limit is 28 years.
1. Chemical Engineering:
Candidates should be completed full time BE / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
2. Mechanical Engineering:
Candidates should be completed full time BE / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
3. Electrical Engineering:
Candidates should be completed full time BE / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
4. Instrumentation Engineering:
Candidates should be completed full time BE / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
The selection will be based on the:
- GATE Score 2019
- Group Discussion (GD)
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for HURL Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the HURL website: www.hurl.net.in
- Online registration starts from 28/02/2020 to 15/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.