Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the HSSC Recruitment 2023: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts notification on 21/02/2023. The HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher TGT notification for 7471 vacancies is now available. Download the HSSC TGT 2023 Recruitment Notification using the links given below on this page. Eligible candidates may apply online from 23rd February 2023 to 15th March 2023. Vacancies and eligibility details are provided here for candidate’s convenience. Candidates who are interested and eligible should read the following content to learn more about the Haryana Trained Graduate Teacher Examination.
SSC CGL 2022 Tier-II Admit Card Released – Check Application Status
Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Post Date: 21/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 7471
Important Dates for HSSC Recruitment 2023: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts
Check out the application dates for the Haryana TGT Recruitment 2023 in the table below. Eligible candidates can submit their applications online before the deadlines. Candidates can apply online at the HSSC’s official website. HSSC official website link is given below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||23/02/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15/03/2023|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees||20/03/2023|
Vacancy Details of HSSC Recruitment 2023: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts:
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is now accepting applications for the Haryana Trained Graduate Teacher Examination. This recruitment drive will fill 7471 positions. Check out the job description and vacancies here.
|S.No||Name of the Exam||No. of Posts|
|2||TGT (Home Science)||73|
|4||TGT (Physical Education)||821|
Category Wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Post Name||Gen||SC||BCA||BCB||EWS||ESM Gen||ESM SC||ESM BCA||ESM BCB||Grand Total|
|2||TGT Home Science||27||12||09||06||07||06||02||02||02||73|
|4||TGT Physical Education||296||147||114||66||82||58||17||17||24||821|
Candidates recruited for the TGT post will get the following salary per month.
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Pay Scale|
|1||TGT||9300 ‐ 34800 + GP 4600|
To be eligible for the Haryana TGT Exam, candidates must satisfy the following age. Check the age restriction in the given tabular column. Age relaxation is permitted under government regulations.
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Age Limit|
|1||TGT||18 to 42 years|
- BTC, JBT, B.Ed., D.Ed., B.El.Ed., D.El.Ed., BA.B.Ed., B.Sc., B.A., B.Sc.Ed., 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education, B.P.Ed., D.P.Ed., MA, B.F.A.
- HTET/STET qualified certificate.
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Matriculation or Higher.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- Socio-economic criteria and experience
Only online payments are accepted for the application fee. Candidates from the SC, ST, and other reserved categories must pay a separate application fee.
|GEN (Female – Haryana resident)||75/-|
|SC / BC / EWS (Haryana State) Male||35/-|
|SC / BC / EWS (Haryana State) Female||18/-|
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2023: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official HSSC website www.hssc.gov.in
- Click ->Recruitment ->Apply for Job -> Apply Online.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Note down the registration no. and password.
- Log in and fill in the correct details.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed with the payment.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click Submit.
- After submitting the Online Application, take a printout of the finally submitted application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.