Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the HSSC Recruitment 2021: PG Teacher Posts notification on 11/02/2021. Notification is out for 534 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/02/2021 to 03/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: PG Teacher
Post Date: 11/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 534
Important Dates for HSSC Recruitment 2021: PG Teacher Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||16/02/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||03/03/2021|
|Closing Date for Deposit of Fee||06/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of HSSC Recruitment 2021: PG Teacher Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT Sanskrit)||534|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT Sanskrit)||47600 – 151100|
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher||18 to 42 years|
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of concerned subject.
- Candidates having 50% marks after taking average of any three examination from 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation as the case may be. However the candidate must have atleast 50% marks in Post-Graduation except PGT Computer Science and in case of PGT Computer Science, the candidate must have atleast 55% marks in Post Graduation/Graduation as the case may be.
- M.A. Sanskrit/Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from a recognized university or conducted by the Haryana Education Department or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- For GEN (Male/Female): 500/-
- For GEN (Female of Haryana resident only): 125/-
- For SC / BC / EWS (Male Haryana candidates): 125/-
- For SC / BC / EWS (Female Haryana candidates): 75/-
- PwD / Ex-Serviceman of Haryana: No Charges
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2021: PG Teacher Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official HSSC website www.hssc.gov.in
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take print out of the registration no. and password.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed with the payment.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.