Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the HSSC Recruitment 2020: Constable (Group C) Posts notification on 30/12/2020. Notification is out for 7289 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/01/2021 to 10/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Constable (Group C)
Post Date: 30/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 7289
Important Dates for HSSC Recruitment 2020: Constable (Group C) Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||11/01/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/02/2021|
|Closing Date for Deposit of Fee||13/02/2021|
|Exam Date||27/03/2021 to 28/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of HSSC Recruitment 2020: Constable (Group C) Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Male Constable (General Duty)||5500|
|2||Female Constable (General Duty)||1100|
|3||Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1||698|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable (Male / Female)||21700 – 69100|
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||General Male / Female||18 to 25 years|
|2||SC / BC / EWS||18 to 30 years|
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / Institution for all the categories.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher education.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam (Online (CBT) or OMR Based)
- Document Verification
Note: The medium of the examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in Hindi as well as in English.
The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank available on payment site.
- For GEN (Male): 100/-
- For GEN (Female Non Resident of Haryana): 100/-
- For GEN (Female of Haryana resident only): 50/-
- For SC / BC / EWS (Male): 25/-
- For SC / BC / EWS (Female): 13/-
- Ex-Serviceman of Haryana: No Charges
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2020: Constable (Group C) Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official HSSC website www.hssc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 11/01/2021 to 10/02/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take print out of the registration no. and password.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed with the payment.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for HSSC Recruitment 2020: Constable (Group C) Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 11/01/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|