Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation has announced the HPTDC Commi Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/02/2020. Notification is out for 10 Commi-IV (Traditional Cook of Himachali cuisine) post in Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Ltd. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 07/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Commi-IV (Traditional Cook of Himachali cuisine)
Post Date: 02/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 10
Place: Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates for HPTDC Commi Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||29/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||07/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of HPTDC Commi Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
|3||General (Ex. Man)||01|
- Commi-IV (Traditional Cook of Himachali cuisine): 5,910-20,200+1,900 GP
Age Limit (as on 07/03/2020):
- The age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Other Backward Classes of Himachal Pradesh.
Candidates having 10th Pass and a minimum of 6 years’ experience in traditional cooking of Himachali Cuisines.
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
The selection will be based on the Trade Test or Aptitude Test.
Candidate pay through Demand Draft in favour of Managing Director, HPTDC payable at Shimla.
|2||ST / SC / EWS / OBC||300/-|
How to Apply for HPTDC Commi Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.hptdc.in
- Candidates send the filled application form along with the following documents:
1. Matric certificates from any School / Institutions situated within HP (Bonafide Himachali are exempted from this condition)
2. Experience certificate duly issued by an elected representative of the Area, Pradhan and above (Pradhan, Member BDC / Zila Parishad, Chairman BDC / Zila Parishad, MLA, MP).
- Any association of Traditional Cooks of Himachali cuisines (registered / recognized).
- SDM / BDO / Tehsildar. c)Any Boti (Cook) on his letterhead (will be allowed only after verification).
3. SC / OBC / Ex-Servicemen certificate (duly issued by the competent authority).
4. One passport size recent photograph of the candidate (duly signed by candidate) pasted on the prescribed box in the Application form.
5. Himachali Bonafide certificate.
6. Aadhar card copy, if available.
Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Ltd, Ritz Annexe, Ridge To US Club, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001