Haryana Public Service Commission has released the HPSC Recruitment 2023: Post Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts notification on 24/06/2023. The HPSC Post Graduate Teacher PGT notification is out for 4476 vacancies. Download the HPSC PGT 2023 Recruitment Notification using the links given below on this page. Eligible candidates may apply online from 28th June 2023 to 18th June 2023. Vacancies and eligibility details are provided here for the candidate’s convenience. Candidates who are interested and eligible should read the following content to learn more about the Haryana Post Graduate Teacher Examination.
Name of the Post: Post Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Post Date: 24/06/2023
No of Vacancies: 4476
Important Dates for HPSC Recruitment 2023: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Posts
Check out the application dates for the HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 in the table below. Eligible candidates can submit their applications online before the deadlines. Candidates can apply online at the HPSC’s official website. HPSC official website link is given below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||28/06/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18/07/2023|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees||18/07/2023|
Vacancy Details of HPSC Recruitment 2023: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Posts:
The Haryana Public Service Commission is now accepting applications for the Haryana Post Graduate Teacher Examination. This recruitment drive will fill 4476 positions. Check out the job description and vacancies here.
|S.No||Name of the Exam||No. of Posts|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher||4476|
Candidates recruited for the PGT post will get the following salary per month.
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Pay Scale|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher||Applicable as per Rules|
To be eligible for the HPSC PGT Exam, candidates must satisfy the following age. Check the age restriction in the given tabular column. Age relaxation is permitted under government regulations.
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Age Limit|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher||18 to 42 years|
- Candidates should have completed MA / BA / B.Ed / Post Graduate Degree in a relevant Discipline.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
Only online payments are accepted for the application fee. Candidates from the SC, ST, and other reserved categories must pay a separate application fee.
|GEN (Female) / SC/ BCA/ BCB/ ESM/ EWS||250/-|
How to Apply for HPSC Recruitment 2023: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in
- Click ->Advertisement ->Apply for Job -> Apply Online.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Note down the registration no. and password.
- Log in and fill in the correct details.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed with the payment.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click Submit.
- After submitting the Online Application, take a printout of the finally submitted application.