Haryana Public Service Commission has announced the HPSC Recruitment 2022: Food Safety Officer Posts notification on 03/09/2022. Notification is out for 41 Food Safety Officer (Group-B) Vacancies in Food and Drugs Administration Department, Haryana. Use the guidelines provided to apply online between September 7 and September 27, 2022, if you meet the eligibility requirements for the Food Safety Officer position. Check below for more details on HPSC Recruitment 2022.
Name of the Post: Food Safety Officer
Post Date: 03/09/2022
No of Vacancies: 41
Important Dates for HPSC Recruitment 2022: Food Safety Officer Posts
Candidates applying for HPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022 can go through online application dates here. Online Applications should be submitted on or before 27th September 2022.
|Start Date of Online Application||07/09/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/09/2022|
Vacancy Details of HPSC Recruitment 2022: Food Safety Officer Posts
Vacancy distribution of Food Safety Officer Post is as under. Candidates who apply for the Food Safety Officer Posts shall go through the HPSC Food Safety Officer vacancy details on the given table. Food Safety Officer will be posted in Food and Drugs Administration Department.
|S. No||Name of the Category|
No. of Posts
|2||SC of Haryana||08|
|3||BC-A of Haryana||04|
|4||BC-B of Haryana||01|
|5||EWS of Haryana||02|
Shortlisted candidates will be appointed and offered a pay scale as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Food Safety Officer||35400|
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2022):
Candidtaes can check the Food Safety Officer age limit in the below table. The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Food Safety Officer||21 to 42 years|
Candidates belonging to the SC / ST / BC & some other categories have the age relaxation. Categories and relaxation are given in the below table. The age relaxation will be followed as per rules.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST / Unmarried Women / Widowed or legally divorced woman||05 years|
|2||BC / Wife of military personnel who is disabled while in military service||05 years|
|3||Judicially separated woman residing separately for more than two years from the date as prescribed for the purpose of age for candidates of other categories.||05 years|
|4||Disabled persons who are covered under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act,2016.||05 years|
1. Food Safety Officer
- Degree in (Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Biotechnology / Oil Technology / Agricultural Science / Veterinary Sciences / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Master’s Degree in Chemistry or degree in Medicine).
- Hindi as one of the subjects in higher education, or Sanskrit / Hindi up to Matriculation.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Written Examination / Interview
The category wise application fee should be paid through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card on or before 27/09/2022.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General (Male) / Other State (Male)||1000/-|
|2||SC / ST / ESM / Female / EWS / BC||250/-|
How to Apply for HPSC Recruitment 2022: Food Safety Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in.
- Online registration starts from 07/09/2022 to 27/09/2022.
- Click Advertisement -> Click apply online next to the FSO post.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant & correct details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Click submit.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.