Haryana Public Service Commission has announced the HPSC Recruitment 2021: Civil Judge Posts notification on 17/08/2021. Notification is out for 256 Vacancies. The recruitment will be on regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/08/2021 to 15/09/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Post Date: 17/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 256
Important Dates for HPSC Recruitment 2021: Civil Judge Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||17/08/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/09/2021|
Vacancy Details of HPSC Recruitment 2021: Civil Judge Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Civil Judge||27700 – 44770|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Civil Judge||21 to 42 years|
- Candidates should have completed Degree of Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from a University established by the law and approved / recognized by the Bar Council of India.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination / Interview
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
How to Apply for HPSC Recruitment 2021: Civil Judge Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the MPSC website: www.hpsc.gov.in.
- Online registration starts from 17/08/2021 to 15/09/2021.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.