Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the HPPSC Recruitment 2021: ADO, Assistant District Attorney Posts notification on 24/11/2021 for 77 Vacancies on a contract basis in the Department of Home (Prosecution) H.P. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria can apply online from 24/11/2021 to 21/12/2021. Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions given below.
Name of the Post: Agriculture Development Officer and Assistant District Attorney
Post Date: 24/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 77
Place: Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates for HPPSC Recruitment 2021: ADO, Assistant District Attorney Posts
The online applications for Agriculture Development Officer and Assistant District Attorney will be active from 24th November to 21st December 2021 till 11:59 PM. The closing date fee payment is 21st December 2021.
|Start Date of Online Application||24/11/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||21/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of HPPSC Recruitment 2021: ADO, Assistant District Attorney Posts
Online Recruitment Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to 52 posts Agriculture Development Officer and 25 Assistant District Attorney Posts. Check the vacancy distribution given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Agriculture Development Officer||52|
|2||Assistant District Attorney||25|
The pay scale for Agriculture Development Officer and Assistant District Attorney is given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Agriculture Development Officer||10300 – 34800+|
|2||Assistant District Attorney||10300 – 34800+|
Aspirants can check the age limit for ADO & ADA Posts below. Relaxation for Government Servants / SC / ST / OBC / PH & other categories is as per rules of the State Government. The age of a candidate shall be calculated as on 01/01/2021.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Agriculture Development Officer||18 years to 45 years|
|2||Assistant District Attorney||18 years to 35 years|
1. Agriculture Development Officer
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc. (Agr.) under four years Programme and M.Sc. (Agr.) 2nd Class from a College / University recognized by the State / Central Government / ICAR.
2. Assistant District Attorney
- Professional degree in Law from recognized University or its equivalent.
- At least two years of experience as an advocate.
The selection will be based on
- Prelims Exam
Application Fees: Candidates shall pay the application fee online by Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking through “e Payment Gateway”. Online applications submitted without the prescribed fee / mode shall be rejected. No other mode is valid to pay the fees.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General Category / EWS’s / Other State||400/-|
|2||S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P. / BPL of H.P. / EWS’s of H.P. belonging to UR-BPL of H.P. category||100/-|
|3||Female candidates / Ex-Servicemen of H.P||Nil|
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2021: ADO, Assistant District Attorney Posts
- Online applications will be available on the HPPSC website: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Click ->“Apply Online” link on the Home Page.
- Online registration starts from 24/11/2020 to 21/12/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Pay the application fee, click submit
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for HPPSC Recruitment 2021: ADO, Assistant District Attorney Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification 1||Click here|
|For Official Notification 2||Click here|