Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the HPPSC Recruitment 2020: Veterinary Officer Posts notification on 07/11/2020. Notification is out for 16 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/11/2020 to 04/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Veterinary Officer
Post Date: 07/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 16
Place: Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates for HPPSC Recruitment 2020: Veterinary Officer Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||07/11/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||04/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of HPPSC Recruitment 2020: Veterinary Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Veterinary Officer: 15600 – 39100 per month.
The upper age limit should be 45 years.
- Candidates should Should possess a degree of B.V.Sc. and A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) from a recognized University.
- Should be registered with the State Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
The selection will be based on the:
- Online Exam
Application Fees: Online mode of payment
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General Category / EWS’s / Other State||400/-|
|2||S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P. / BPL of H.P. / EWS’s of H.P. belonging to UR-BPL of H.P. category||100/-|
|3||Female candidates / Ex-Servicemen of H.P||Nil|
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2020: Veterinary Officer Posts
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- Online applications will be available on the HPPSC website: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 07/11/2019 to 04/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the online application, complete the online payment.
- Candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.