Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the HPPSC Recruitment 2020: Principal Post notification on 09/10/2020. Notification is out for 02 Director-cum-Principal posts in Engineering Colleges to work on Regular basis in the Department of Technical Education, Vocational & Industrial Training, Himachal Pradesh. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/10/2020 to 05/11/2020 till 11.59 PM. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Director-cum-Principal
Post Date: 09/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates for HPPSC Recruitment 2020: Principal Post
|Start Date of Online Application||09/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||05/11/2020 till 11.59 PM|
Vacancy Details of HPPSC Recruitment 2020: Principal Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Director-cum-Principal||37,400 – 67,000|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Director-cum-Principal||18 – 45 years |
(as on 01/01/2020)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses Ph.D. with first Class Degree either at Bachelors or Master’s level in the Engineering / Technology.
- Experience: Candidates should have 10 – 13 years experience in the field of Teaching / practical experience in Industry / Research.
- Desirable: Candidates with Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh are preferable.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam (Screening / Preliminary Exam).
- Personality Test.
Syllabus for the Written Exam:
|S. No||Name of the Subjects||Marks|
|1||Multiple choice of Ph.D. in Engineering / Technology level||80 Marks|
|2||General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh||10 Marks|
|3||National and International affairs||10 Marks|
Candidates must pay the Non-Refundable examination fee through online by Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking through “ePayment Gateway”.
|S. No||Category||Examination Fees|
|1||General Category / EWS’s of H.P / Other State Candidates||400/-|
|2||S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P. / BPL of H.P. / EWS’s of H.P. belonging to UR-BPL of H.P. category||100/-|
|3||Female candidates / Ex-Servicemen of H.P||Nil|
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2020: Principal Post
- Eligible candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the HPPSC website: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 05/10/2020 to 05/11/2020 till 11.59 PM.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates are advised to fill the online form with all the relevant details.
- Candidates also need to upload the required documents along the scanned passport size photograph and signature of the candidate before submitting the application.
- After the successful submission of the online application by the candidate, a unique registration number shall be generated by the system.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Documents to be Uploaded:
- Matriculation Certificates for Age Proof.
- Qualification Certificates with Marksheets.
- Experience Certificate.
- NOC (if Applicable).
- Caste / Community Certificates.