Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment notification on 15/12/2019. Notification is out for 11 Civil Judge posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 15/12/2019 to 05/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Post Date: 15/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 11
Place: Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates for HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||15/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||05/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment:
|S.No.||Vacancies||No. of Posts|
- Civil Judge: 27,700-44,770/-
Age limit (as on 05/01/2020):
- The age limit should be between 25 to 35 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 03 years for S.C.& OBCcategorycandidates of Himachal Pradesh.
A candidate must be a holder of a Degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India.
A candidate must be a citizen of India.
The knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
The selection will be based on the:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR / OBC||400/-|
|2||SC, OBC And Other Prescribed Reserved Category Of H.P||100/-|
How to Apply for HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Register yourself as a New User in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission website, Clicking on “NEW USER SIGNUP HERE” link on the web page.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of the recent Photographs and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in *.jpeg format of size not exceeding 40 KB each.
- After filling up the Application form, download the same and take the print on A-4 size paper and dispatch along with documents to the following address:
Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla - 171002.
- The candidates should also write the name of the examination viz. “Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Examination, 2019-II on the envelope.