Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/12/2019. Notification is out for 16 Assistant Professor posts in different departments of the Himachal Pradesh Government. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27/12/2019 to 16/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post Date: 27/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 16
Place: Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates for HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||27/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Professor (Anatomy)||01|
|2||Assistant Professor (Physiology)||01|
|3||Assistant Professor (Pharmacology)||01|
|4||Assistant Professor (Pathology)||01|
|5||Assistant Professor (Microbiology)||01|
|6||Assistant Professor (Community Medicine)||01|
|7||Assistant Professor (General Medicine)||02|
|8||Assistant Professor (Paediatrics)||01|
|9||Assistant Professor (General Surgery)||02|
|10||Assistant Professor (Orthopedics)||01|
|11||Assistant Professor (Obstetrics & Gynecology)||01|
|12||Assistant Professor (Anesthesiology)||01|
|13||Assistant Professor (Radiotherapy)||01|
|14||Professor (Ras-Shastra) Class-I||01|
- Assistant Professor : 37400 – 67000/- +` 8900/- Grade Pay
The upper age limit is 45 years.
- A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act-1956.
- Holders of educational qualifications included in part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section-13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- A postgraduate degree in the concerned specialty or its equivalent qualifications.
- At least 3 years of teaching experience as Lecturer / Registrar / Demonstrator / Resident after doing post-graduation in the concerned specialty in any recognized Medical College.
- Knowledge of customs / manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
- Publication of research papers in Index journals.
Professor (Ras-Shastra) Class-I:
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University or Council of Indian System of Medicine established by law or from an Ayurvedic College recognized by the Government.
- Post Graduate Degree in particular branch of specialty from any recognized University established by Law or the degree recognized by CCIM or H.P. Government; and
- Candidates should have studied Sanskrit as one of the subjects in the course of a Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda.
- Teaching experience of 15 years after doing post-graduation out of which 6 years as Reader in the concerned subject.Desirable Qualification:
- Candidates should have knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
The selection will be based on the Written Examination.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR / EWS||400/-|
|2||S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P. & PWD (S.C PWD / S.T. PWD / OBC PWD of
H.P / BPL of H.P. / EWS (BPL))
|3||Ex-Servicemen of H.P / Blind of H.P. / Visually Impaired of H.P||Nil|
How to Apply for HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility for the concerned post on the day of the screening test.
- The candidate is required to submit separate copies of requisite attested documents/ certificates along with the printout of the Online Recruitment Application of each post on the day of Screening Test for the respective posts.