Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the HPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/03/2020. Notification is out for 28 Assistant Manager, Class-II in H.P. State Cooperative Bank Ltd. under the Department of Cooperation, Himachal Pradesh through OTRS. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14/03/2019 to 03/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager, Class-II
Post Date: 14/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 28
Place: Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates for HPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||14/03/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||03/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of HPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|S.No||Category||No. of Posts|
- Assistant Manager, Class-II: 10,300-34,800/- + 4200/- (GP) per month.
The age limit should be between 18 to 45 years.
- Candidates should be completed a second class Graduation Degree of a recognized University.
- In case of candidates possessing banking experience of 03 years, the simple graduate may also apply.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Pattern for the Written Exam:
|S.No.||Name of the Subjects||Marks|
|1||English Language||30 Marks|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||25 Marks|
|3||Reasoning Ability||25 Marks|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||20 Marks|
|5||General / Economy / Banking Awareness||20 Marks|
|6||National, International G.K. & General Knowledge of H.P||30 Marks|
- Time Duration: 02.30 Hours
- Total No. of Questions: 150
- Total Marks: 150
Candidates pay through online.
|1||General Category / EWS’s of H.P||400/-|
|2||S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P. / BPL of H.P. / EWS’s of H.P. belonging to UR-BPL of H.P. category||100/-|
|3||Female candidates / Ex-Servicemen of H.P||Nil|
How to Apply for HPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the HPPSC website: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 14/03/2019 to 03/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After the successful submission of the online application by the candidate, a unique registration number shall be generated by the system.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.