Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive Exam 2020 notification on 21/01/2020. Notification is out for 26 posts such as Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, District Controller, District Employment Officer, Principal, Tehsildar Class and Block Development Officers in Himachal Pradesh. Eligible candidates can apply online from 21/01/2020 to 10/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, District Controller, District Employment Officer, Principal, Tehsildar Class & Block Development Officers
Post Date: 21/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 26
Place: Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates for HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive Exam:
|Start Date of Online Application||21/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/02/2020|
|Date of Interview||26/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive Exam:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service||11|
|2||District Controller, FCS&CA||01|
|3||District Employment Officer||02|
|6||Block Development Officers||06|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service||15600 – 39100/-|
|2||District Controller, FCS&CA||15600 – 39100/-|
|3||District Employment Officer||15600 – 39100/-|
|4||Principal||10300 – 34800/-|
|5||Tehsildar Class–I||10300 – 34800/-|
|6||Block Development Officers||10300 – 34800/-|
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The age limit should be between 21 to 35 years.
|1||SC / ST / OBC / PWD||05 years|
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- A candidate, who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render him eligible to appear at this examination but has not been informed of result, may apply for admission to the examination.
- A candidate, who intends to appear at such a qualifying examination, may also apply,
provided the qualifying examination is completed before the commencement of this examination.
- Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other
Medical Examination equivalent.
The selection will be based on the:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Viva Voce
Pattern for the Preliminary Exam:
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
- History, geography, political, art & culture and socio-economic development of Himachal Pradesh.
- Currents events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian national movement.
- Indian and World Geography-physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
- Indian polity and governance –Constitution, political system, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and social development –sustainable development poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate Change –that do not require subject specialization
- General Science.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc. (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. – Class X level).
- English Language comprehension skills (Class X level)
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||Gen / Candidates of other states||400/-|
|2||SC / ST / OBC||100/-|
|3||Ex-Servicemen of H.P / Female / Visually Impaired of H.P / Blind of H.P||Nil|
How to Apply for HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive Exam:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the HPPSC website: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 21/01/2020 to 10/02/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates first register themselves and get login details such as username and password.
- Using the given username and password candidates fill the required information on the portal.
- Candidates should take the print-out of the application form for future reference.