Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the HPCL Recruitment 2023: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Diploma Apprentice Posts notification on 01/02/2023. HPCL Recruitment Notification is out to engage 116 Graduate Apprentice and Technician Diploma Apprentice Vacancies for a period of one year. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 01/02/2023 to 12/02/2023. The online application link is given at the end of the posts. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the post-wise vacancy details in the below content.
BSF Recruitment 2023: Constable (Tradesman) Posts, 1410 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Diploma Apprentice
Post Date: 01/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 116
Important Dates for HPCL Recruitment 2023: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Diploma Apprentice Posts
Candidates can check the online application dates here. The Graduate Apprentice and Technician Diploma Apprentice posts online applications will be active till 12th February 2023. The interview is tentatively scheduled on February 2023.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||01/02/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||12/02/2023|
Vacancy Details of HPCL Recruitment 2023: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Diploma Apprentice Posts
Online Application is invited for 116 Graduate Apprentice and Technician Diploma Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table. Vacancies are listed below. Interested candidates can check below for more information regarding the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Technician Diploma Apprentice||30|
Salary will be given to the selected Graduate Apprentice and Technician Diploma Apprentice. Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given pay scale.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Apprentice Trainee||25,000|
|2||Technician Diploma Apprentice||15,000|
Age limit (as on 01/02/2023):
The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules. Candidates can check the age limit in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Graduate Apprentice Trainee, Technician Diploma Apprentice||18 to 25 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for the following categories.
- 5 years for SC / ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PwBD (VH / OH / HH) candidates
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed B.E./B.Tech in a relevant discipline.
2. Technician Diploma Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in a relevant discipline.
The selection will be based on the
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2023: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Diploma Apprentice Posts
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Candidates have to enrol themselves on NATS portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 01/02/2023 to 12/02/2023.
- Log in to the NATS portal using their USER ID/EMAIL ID and password.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Click on ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST and select the option Find Establishment from the drop-down menu.
- Search for apprentice vacancies in HPCL.
- Candidates need to click on the Establishment name “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation
Limited” (MUMBAI REFINERY) establishment ID “WMHMCS000015” and select the “Apply” button.
- Submit the application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.