Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the HPCL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts notification on 19/02/2022. Notification is out to engage 100 posts of Graduate Apprentice for a period of one year. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 19/02/2022 to 28/02/2022. Online application link is given at the end of the posts. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the post-wise vacancy details in the below content.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Post Date: 19/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 100
Important Dates for HPCL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts
Candidates can check the online application dates here. The online applications for the Graduate Apprentice Trainee posts will be active till 28th February 2022.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||19/02/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||28/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of HPCL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts
Online Application is invited for 100 Graduate Apprentice Trainee Vacancies. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table. Vacancies are listed below. Interested candidates can check below for more information regarding the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Graduate Apprentice Trainee||100|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given pay scale.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Apprentice Trainee||25,000|
The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules. Candidates can check the age limit in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Graduate Apprentice Trainee||18 to 25 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for the following categories.
- 5 years for SC / ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PwBD (VH / OH / HH) candidates
- Candidates should have completed Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) in Instrumentation Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institution.
The selection will be based on the
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Candidates have to enrol themselves on NATS portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 19/02/2022 to 28/02/2022.
- Log onto NATS portal using their USER ID/EMAIL ID and password.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Click on ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST and select the option Find Establishment from the drop-down menu.
- Candidates need to click on the Establishment name “HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORP. LTD.(MUMBAI REFINARY)” and select the “Apply” button.
- Submit the application.