Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the HPCL Recruitment 2021: Technical Services & Petrochemical Sales Posts notification on 03/03/2021. Notification is out for 03 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 03/03/2021 to 31/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Technical Services, Petrochemical Sales
Post Date: 03/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 03
Place: Across India
Important Dates for HPCL Recruitment 2021: Technical Services & Petrochemical Sales Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||03/03/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||31/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of HPCL Recruitment 2021: Technical Services & Petrochemical Sales Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Technical Services – Grade E||01|
|2||Petrochemical Sales – Grade D||01|
|3||Petrochemical Sales – Grade C||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Technical Services – Grade E||80000 – 220000|
|2||Petrochemical Sales – Grade D||90000 – 240000|
|3||Petrochemical Sales – Grade C||100000 – 260000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Max Age Limit|
|1||Technical Services – Grade E||45 years|
|2||Petrochemical Sales – Grade D||40 years|
|3||Petrochemical Sales – Grade C||35 years|
- Candidates should be a 4 year full time regular Engineering course in any stream (Preferably in Polymer/Plastics, Chemicals) from AICTE approved/UGC recognized Universities/Deemed Universities with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBCNC/ EWS Category candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates in Graduation.
The selection will be based on the
- Behavioral and Technical Interview
|UR / OBCNC / EWS||1180/-|
|SC / ST / PwBD||Nil|
Payment Mode: Debit / Credit card / UPI / Net Banking.
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2021: Technical Services & Petrochemical Sales Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting the HPCL website www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents in the prescribed format.
- Application fees should be paid online.
- Candidates should apply on or before 31/03/2021.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.