Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the HPCL Recruitment 2021: Engineer Posts notification on 03/03/2021. Notification is out for 200 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 03/03/2021 to 15/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Engineers
Post Date: 03/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 200
Place: Across India
Important Dates for HPCL Recruitment 2021: Engineer Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||03/03/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||15/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of HPCL Recruitment 2021: Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Engineer||50000 – 160000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Max Age Limit|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed B.E./BTech in Mechanical / Civil / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Instrumentation from a recognized University or equivalent.
Note: 4-year full time regular engineering course from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University / Deemed University with minimum 60% marks for UR / OBCNC / EWS Candidates and 50% for SC / ST / PwBD candidates.
The selection will be based on the
- Computer Based Test
- Group Task
- Personal Interview
|UR / OBCNC / EWS||1180/-|
|SC / ST / PwBD||Nil|
Payment Mode: Debit / Credit card / UPI / Net Banking.
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2021: Engineer Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting the HPCL website www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents in the prescribed format.
- Application fees should be paid online.
- Candidates should apply on or before 15/04/2021.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.