Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the HPCL Recruitment 2021: Chartered Accountant Posts notification on 03/03/2021. Notification is out for 25 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 03/03/2021 to 31/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Chartered Accountant
Post Date: 03/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 25
Place: Across India
Important Dates for HPCL Recruitment 2021: Chartered Accountant Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||03/03/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||31/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of HPCL Recruitment 2021: Chartered Accountant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Chartered Accountant||50000 – 160000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Max Age Limit|
|1||Chartered Accountant||27 years|
- Candidates should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates applying for the post should be in possession of CA professional qualification completed in all respect at the time of applying for the post including completion of mandatory Articleship Training required for award of CA qualification.
The selection will be based on the
- CA Marks
- Group Task
- Personal Interview
|UR / OBCNC / EWS||1180/-|
|SC / ST / PwBD||Nil|
Payment Mode: Debit / Credit card / UPI / Net Banking.
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2021: Chartered Accountant Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting the HPCL website www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents in the prescribed format.
- Application fees should be paid online.
- Candidates should apply on or before 31/03/2021.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.