HP Police has released the HP Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts notification for Male and Female candidates. Notification is out for 1334 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/10/2021 to 31/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Constable
Post Date: 22/09/2021
No of Vacancies: 1334
Place: Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates for HP Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||01/10/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31/10/2021|
Vacancy Details of HP Police Recruitment 2021: Constable & Driver Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Constable / Driver: 5910 – 20200
Age Limit (as on 31/10/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Constable||18 to 25 years|
- SC / ST / OBC – 03 years
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Education Board / University.
- For Constable Driver: Heavy transport Driving License is required.
The selection will be based on
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Exam
- Document Scrutiny
- Medical Examination
|General / Gorkhas||300/-|
|SC / ST /OBC / BPL / EWS||150/-|
How to Apply for HP Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official Website: www.hppolice.gov.in
- Click on the Sign In / Sign Up.
- New users, register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the Online Application candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for HP Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 01/10/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|