High Court of Himachal Pradesh has announced the HP High Court Junior Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 07/01/2020. Notification is out for 02 Junior Office Assistant IT post in High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 20/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Office Assistant IT
Post Date: 07/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Date for HP High Court Junior Office Assistant Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||20/01/2020|
- Junior Office Assistant IT: 5910-20200 + ₹1950 Grade Pay On fixed contractual emoluments i.e. minimum of the pay band + Grade Pay, per month.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The age limit should be between 18 to 45 years.
- Candidates should be completed B. Tech. in Computers or I.T. or Electronics & Communication Engineering / MCA / B.Sc.(IT) PGDCA or equivalent. (OR)
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification + SCA (Bachelor of Computer Application). (OR)
- Matriculation + Polytechnic Diploma in Computers or I.T. or Electronics.
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification + DCA (Diploma in Computer Application) / I.T.I. diploma in Computers or equivalent Diploma in Information Technology or Computers / Computer Science or ‘O’ or ‘A’ Level Diploma from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||General Category||340 /-|
|2||Reserved Category||100 /-|
How to Apply for HP High Court Junior Office Assistant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website.
- Candidates send the application along with the certificates to the following address:
High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla - 171001.