HLL Lifecare Limited has announced the Assistant Stores Recruitment 2019 notification on 07/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Assistant Stores post on Fixed tenure Contract basis for Perumbavoor location. Eligible candidates can attend the interview on 10/12/2019 in Kerala.
Name of the Post: Assistant Stores
Post Date: 07/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for HLL Lifecare Limited Assistant Stores Recruitment:
- Maintain the identity & traceability of materials in the store area
- Keep the accepted, rejected materials in a separate area with proper identity
- Issuing the materials to the departments against GR
- Maintaining Store records
- SAP Entries
- Maintaining Stock of materials.
- Assistant Stores: 10,000/- to 20000/-
Age limit (as on 01/12/2019):
The upper age limit is 37 years.
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
Candidate should be completed B.Com / B.Sc.
Desirable Qualification: M.Com
Post Qualification Experience: Minimum 1 year relevant experience
Desirable Experience: SAP Proficiency.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Walk-in-Interview Details for HLL Lifecare Limited Assistant Stores Recruitment:
- Candidates should bring their resume with details of job experience for assessing suitability.
- Interested candidates may attend the selection with originals of certificates and requested to download the blank application form by downloading and filling up the attached “Blank Application Form”.
- Affix latest passport size photograph and attach self-attested copy of certificates to prove age, qualification, experience along with latest salary certificate which should be produced at the time of walk-in-interview.
- SC / ST / OBC candidates to bring a caste certificate.
HLL Lifecare Limited (A Govt.of India Enterprise) Plot No.1 &2, Rubber Park, Irapuram, Valayanchirangara P.O, Perumbavoor, Ernakulam, Kerala – 683556 Email: [email protected] Website: www.lifecarehll.com Tel: +91 484 2597200
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Assistant Stores||10/12/2019 at 9.30 am to 1.00 pm|