High Court of Kerala has announced the Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/07/2020. Notification is out for 33 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 05/08/2020 to 25/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
Post Date: 03/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 33
Important Dates for High Court of Kerala Research Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||05/08/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||25/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of High Court of Kerala Research Assistant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Category||Pay Scale|
Candidates born between 26/08/1992 and 25/08/1998 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply for this post.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||Research Assistant||28 Years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in Law (LLB).
- Candidates appearing for final year/semester (law) are also eligible to apply for the posts.
The selection will be based on the:
- Viva Voce Examination
No Application Fees
How to Apply for High Court of Kerala Research Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of High Court of Kerala www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Registered applicants can directly log in and apply.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Print Application form for future reference.