High Court of Delhi has announced the Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 10/02/2020. Notification is out for 132 Jr. Judicial Assistant posts in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19/02/2020 to 11/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Jr. Judicial Assistant
Post Date: 10/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 132
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for High Court of Delhi Judicial Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||19/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||11/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of High Court of Delhi Judicial Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):
- The age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
- The candidate should have been born not earlier than 02/01/1993 and not later than 01/01/2002.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
Candidates should be completed a Graduate from a recognized university and having typing speed of not less than 35 words per minute on Computer.
The selection will be based on the:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- English Typing Test
Candidates pay fees through Online.
|1||Gen / OBC||600 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||300/-|
How to Apply for High Court of Delhi Judicial Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Delhi High Court website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 19/02/2020 to 11/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.