High Court of Calcutta has announced the Driver Recruitment 2020 notification on 22/02/2020. Notification is out for 04 Driver posts of the High Court at Calcutta. Eligible candidates send the application before 18/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Driver
Post Date: 22/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for High Court of Calcutta Driver Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||18/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of High Court of Calcutta Driver Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|2||Unreserved (Exempted Category)||01|
|4||OBC-B (Exempted Category)||01|
- Driver: 5,400/- 25,200/- per month.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of S.C. and S.T. candidates only.
- Candidates should be pass in Class – VIII
- Candidates must have an up-to-date professional India Driving License (West Bengal)
- Efficiency in driving cars / light motor vehicles of different categories.
- A sound knowledge in Automobile mechanism
The selection will be based on the:
- Practical Test in Driving
Candidates should pay through Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, and payable at G.P.O. at Kolkata
|1||UR / OBC||300 /-|
|2||SC / ST of West Bengal candidates||100 /-|
How to Apply for High Court of Calcutta Driver Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may submit neatly hand-written or typed applications on plain paper of A-4 size (210 x 297 mm) with self-attested copies of certificate and testimonials etc. addressed to the following address.
- Two recent and identical passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the front portion of both (one to be pasted on the top right corner of the application and the other to be stitched / stapled with the application.
Registrar General, High Court, 3, Esplanade Row (West), Calcutta – 700001