High Court of Andhra Pradesh has announced the High Court of AP Office Subordinate Recruitment 2020 notification on 30/01/2020. Notification is out for 111 posts such as Office Subordinates and Drivers in the High Court Service. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 20/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Office Subordinates & Drivers
Post Date: 01/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 111
Place: Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates for High Court of AP Office Subordinate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||30/01/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||20/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of High Court of AP Office Subordinate Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Office Subordinates||13,000 – 40,270/-|
Age Limit (01/07/2020):
The age limit should be between 18 to 34 years.
|1||SC / ST / BC||05 years|
|2||Ex-Servicemen / PWD||10 years|
- Candidates must have passed the 7th class examination conducted by A.P. State Government or equivalent examination.
- Candidates who failed 10th Class will also be considered.
- For the post of Driver, apart from the said educational qualification, the candidates should be able to read and write Telugu / English / Hindi or Urdu.
- Candidates must have sound health and good habits. Character and antecedents are such as that would not disqualify for the service.
- Candidates applying for the post of Driver shall have a valid driving license to drive Motor Cycle with Gear and Light Motor Vehicle with driving experience of at least one year.
The selection will be based on the:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Selection Process|
|1||Office Subordinates||Oral Interview|
|2||Drivers||Skill Test and Oral Interview|
Candidates pay through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
|1||UR / OBC||250 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / ExSM||100 /-|
How to Apply for High Court of AP Office Subordinate Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates can download the application form from an official website: www.hc.ap.nic.in
- Candidates send the filled application form along with the following documents with attested by Gazette officer:
- Certificates of academic and technical qualifications such as Marks lists, Pass certificates, provisional certificates, Transfer Certificate and other testimonials.
- Certificate of date of birth/ residence and nativity issued by the competent authority
- Community Certificate in case of BCs, SCs and STs, and the certificate shall show specifically the classification of the group
- Discharge certificate for Ex-Servicemen.
- Latest attested copy of disability certificate “showing the percentage of disability” obtained from the Medical Board.
- Driving license along with experience certificate
- Fitness certificate issued by the competent authority as per Government Rules for the post of Drivers.
- One recent passport size photograph duly attested by any Gazetted Officer to be affixed in the space provided in the application form.
- Two recent passport size photographs to be attached along with the application.
- A self-addressed envelope affixing Rs.30/-postage stamps.
The Registrar, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu Amaravati, Guntur District – 522237