Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited has announced the HEC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/03/2020. Notification is out for 169 posts such as Graduates Trainees and Technician (Diploma) Trainees for NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) session 2020-21under Apprenticeship Act 1961. Eligible candidates send the application before 31/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Graduates Trainees & Technician (Diploma) Trainees
Post Date: 14/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 169
Important Dates for HEC Graduate Trainee Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||14/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/03/2020 (up to 5:00 P.M)|
|Expected date of Publication of First Merit List||16/04/2020|
|Counselling date for First Merit List (Graduate):||27/04/2020|
|Counselling date for First Merit List [Technician (Diploma)||28/04/2020|
|Date of reporting of selected candidates based on first merit list [(both Graduate) & Technician (Diploma)] at HTI 10.00 AM||16/05/2020|
|Expected date of publication of second merit list||13/05/2020|
|Counselling date for second merit list (Graduate||21/05/2020|
|Counselling date for second merit list [Technician (Diploma)||22/05/2020|
|Date of reporting of selected candidates based on second merit list [(both Graduate) & Technician (Diploma)] at HTI 10.00 AM||30/05/2020|
|Date of publication of Open Round Counseling (if seats will remain vacant)||06/06/2020|
|Date of Open Round Counselling for Graduate||15/06/2020|
|Date of Open Round Counselling for Technician (Diploma)||16/06/2020|
|Date of reporting of selected candidates based on Open Round Counselling [(both Graduate) & Technician (Diploma)] at HTI 10.00am||24/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of HEC Graduate Trainee Recruitment:
|Discipline||Graduate Trainee||Diploma Trainee|
|Computer Science / Information Technology||12||06|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||06||03|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||06||03|
|Mechanical / Production Engineering||55||27|
|Secretarial Practice & Accounts / Office Management & Secretarial Practice||08||00|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Trainee||9,000/- per month|
|2||Technician (Diploma) Trainee||8,000/- per month|
Age Limit (29/02/2020):
The age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
1. Graduate Trainee:
Candidates should be completed a Degree from a recognized University / Institute in the respective Branch / Discipline.
2. Technician (Diploma) Trainee:
Candidates should be completed a Diploma from a recognized University / Institute in the respective Branch / Discipline.
3. Secretarial Practice & Accounts / Office Management & Secretarial Practice:
Candidates should be completed a Graduate in any subject other than Engineering / Technology from a recognized University / Institute.
The selection will be based on Merit.
Candidates pay through Demand Draft in favor of “HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED” payable at RANCHI.
|1||Gen / OBC (NCL) / EWS||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for HEC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.hecltd.com
- Candidates send the filled application along with the following documents to the mentioned address:
The following documents are to be attached along with the application form as applicable:
- Matriculation / 10thpass certificate.
- Mark sheet and passing / provisional certificate of Matriculation or equivalent.(as a Date of birth certificate)
- Final Year Mark sheet of Graduate / Technician (Diploma) certificate
- Caste certificate [SC / ST / OBC (Non-creamy layer)]issued by a competent authority.(If applicable)
- PWD (Person with disability) certificate (if applicable) issued by civil surgeon / competent authority.
- EWS certificate issued by a competent authority. (If applicable)
- Certificate of being a ward of HEC: Employee / Ex. employee / Contract Worker, Hatia displaced / Dependentof Diseased employee / Contract worker (If applicable).
- Aadhar card (UID).
- Receipt of payment for the application fee (HTI copy of challan or Demand Draft).
- Self undertaking (Enclosed in the application form
GM / HTI, HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi - 834004 Jharkhand.
Important Links for HEC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.