High Court of Rajasthan has announced the HCRAJ Translator Recruitment 2020 notification on 31/01/2020. Notification is out for 15 Translator posts in the High Court of Rajasthan. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10/02/2020 to 05/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Translator
Post Date: 01/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 15
Important Dates for HCRAJ Translator Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||10/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||05/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of HCRAJ Translator Recruitment:
- Translator: 26,500/- per month.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years in case other members of the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes or More Backward Classes or Women candidates.
Candidate must be a Post Graduate in English Literature from any recognized university established by Law in India.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam.
Pattern for the Written Exam:
|S.No.||Paper||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks||Duration|
|1||Paper-l: English to Hindi Translation||100||55||02 hours|
|2||Paper-II: Hindi to English Translation||100||55||02 hours|
- A candidate shall have to secure 60 % marks in aggregate.
- Both the papers will be taken in two shifts of two hours each in one day
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC / EWS||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||350/-|
How to Apply for HCRAJ Translator Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the HCRAJ website: www.hcraj.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 10/02/2020 to 05/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for HCRAJ Translator Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 10/02/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|