Hindustan Copper Limited has announced the HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/01/2020. Notification is out for 161 Trade Apprentice posts in Khetri Copper Complex, Jhunjhunu. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/01/2020 to 15/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 29/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 161
Important Dates for HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||28/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/02/2020|
|Publication of short-listed candidates List||25/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|5||Welder (Gas & Electric)||15|
|11||Pump Operator cum Mechanic||01|
|12||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||02|
The age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
- Candidates should be passed 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Candidates should be ITI passed in the concerned trade from an institute recognized by NCVT.
The selection will be based on Merit.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates should register themselves for the apprenticeship in Government of India
- The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail ID
- Online registration starts from 28/01/2020 to 15/02/2020
- Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under the establishment menu on the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in and select Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex for undergoing training with HCL.
- The unique number generated on this website must be entered in the appropriate column in Step 2, otherwise, the application will not be submitted.
- The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the
Company’s website www.hindustancopper.com
- Candidates should upload the passport-size color photograph (size less than 50 KB),
Signature in black-ink (size less than 50 KB) in .jpg format.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates should print the Computer Generated Online Application and the Acknowledgement Slip.
Important Links for HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.