Hindustan Copper Limited has announced the HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/02/2020. Notification is out for 120 posts in Malanjkhand Copper Project under the Apprentices Act 1961. Eligible candidates send the application before 12/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 22/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 120
Important Dates for HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||21/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||12/03/2020|
|Publication of short-listed candidates List||29/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Trades||No. of Posts|
|7||Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||02|
|13||Mason (Building Constructor)||01|
|16||Shotfirer / Blaster (Mines)||14|
Age limit (as on 31/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 25 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
The candidate must be ITI passed from the respective trade and must be recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates should register themselves for the apprenticeship in Government of India
- The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail ID
- Online registration starts from 21/02/2020 to 12/03/2020
- Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under the establishment menu on the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in and select Hindustan Copper Limited, Malanjkhand Copper Project for undergoing training with HCL.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates should print the Computer Generated Online Application.
- Candidates send the print out of the application form, self-attested copies of
academic and technical qualification certificates, caste certificate, and 2 passport size
photographs to the following address:
Manager (HR), Hindustan Copper Limited, Malanjkhand Copper Project, Tehsil:-Birsa, P.O.- Malanjkhand, District Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh-481116