Hindustan Copper Limited has announced the HCL Recruitment 2020: Senior Medical Officer Post notification on 30/11/2020. Notification is out for 02 posts on contract basis. Interested and Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 04/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Medical Officer
Post Date: 30/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for HCL Recruitment 2020: Senior Medical Officer Post
|Interview Date and Time||04/01/2020 at 10:30 A.M|
Vacancy Details of HCL Recruitment 2020: Senior Medical Officer Post:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Medical Officer||02|
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration
- MBBS: 84000/-
- MBBS with PG Diploma: 85000/-
- MBBS with PG Degree: 86000/-
- Indian Nationals of 18 (Eighteen) years of age and above are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed MBBS / MBBS with PG Diploma / MBBS with PG Degree.
- Candidates must have completed one-year compulsory internship.
- MBBS – 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
- MBBS with PG Diploma – 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- MBBS with PG Degree – No Experience.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for HCL Recruitment 2020: Senior Medical Officer Post
- The candidates are advised to appear at the place of Interview along with the duly filled-in Application Form and following Original documents / Testimonials / Id proof and 06 (six) set of photocopy of all the relevant documents.
Hotel Samdareeya Pvt Limited Dr. Barat Road, Russell Chowk Jabalpur.M.P. PH-0761-4004132,133
The documents should be arranged in sets in the sequence given below
- Application Form
- Declaration Form for SC/OBC/EWS (if applicable)
- SC/OBC/EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Income and Assets.
- Disability / Discharge Certificate (if applicable)
- 10th Class Certificate & Mark Sheet
- 12th Class [+2] Certificate & Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate & Mark Sheet
- Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Certificate & Mark Sheet
- Professional Qualification / Other qualification – Certificates & Mark Sheet
- Registration Number from Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificates – Recent first [Supporting documents should establish the start date and end date of employment]
- Photo Identification Card (Aadhar / Voters ID / Driving License / PAN / Passport)
Important Links for HCL Recruitment 2020: Senior Medical Officer Post
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.